Homework will be set and should be done with encouragement in the home setting Homework will be set at the discretion of the syndicate (Junior and Senior) leaders and teacher involved.
Homework is provided to support the child’s learning to establish practice with time management and to have positive interaction with family members. We believe that the family can provide a rich out of school programme and the school needs only to compliment this.
- Set homework that is achievable and purposeful
- Homework will be monitored
Parents should ensure that:
- homework is done with positive encouragement and support
- Teachers to be kept informed of any problems.
- Parent Consultation will take place every three years at the time of the policy review
REVIEW BY: 08/19